Victoria Falls Safari Club | Victoria Falls Accommodation
Victoria Falls Safari Club is located just four kilometres from the magnificent Falls, in the magnificent grounds of Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, offering personalised, premium service from a professional and committed staff team.
With a focus on exclusivity & modern design, this really is a chance to experience Victoria Falls at its best.
Victoria Falls Safari Club offers guests a butler service, overlooks the Zambezi National Park, which is abundant with game, ensuring a brilliant safari experience without having to leave its main deck.
Space, style and absolute comfort in 16 club rooms & 4 clubs suites that are fully equipped, air-conditioned will make your stay completely seamless and ultimately rewarding.
Victoria Falls Safari Club Facilities
- Separate welcome zone
- Private check-in
- Butler service
- Breakfast in the Safari Club Lounge
- Complimentary afternoon tea and pastries served from 1530-1600
- Complimentary cocktails and snacks served from 1700-1800
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the Club Lounge
- Complimentary shuttle service to the Falls, points of interest in Victoria Falls and The Boma - Place of Eating
- Light meal menu available from 1100-1430
- Bar service from 1100 till late
- Private viewing deck overlooking the game corridor to the Zambezi River
- International multi sockets and charging points
Email us for a quotation, or check availability for your dates.
- The Victoria Falls Hotel
- Kingdom Hotel
- Imbabala Lodge
- The Ilala Lodge
- The Elephant Hills Hotel
- Gorges Lodge
- Stanley & Livingstone
- Rainbow Hotel
- Azambezi River Lodge
- Cresta Sprayview Hotel
- Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
- Victoria Falls Safari Club
- Phumula Self Catering